Some Observations of Stress-Corrosion Cracking in Austenitic Stainless Alloys / M. A. Scheil
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Stress-Corrosion Cracking of Metals (1944 : Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Scheil, M. A.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- Austenitic stainless alloys are susceptible to stress-corrosion cracking which may occur under certain corrosion environments irrespective of their susceptibility to intergranular corrosion.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1945, Issue 64 (January 1945)
- 9780803159037 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 5.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1945. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28003331