Discussion of Operating Performance / J. Salustri
- Conference Author:
- Performance of Buildings and Serviceability of Facilities (1988 : Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Salustri, J., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- The long-range performance of a facility is controllable mainly in the design phase by using quantifiable aspects of serviceability and performance. But Facilities design and serviceability is not a linear activity, and problems with a building often indicate other more subtle problems, relating to areas of management such as administration or personnel. These problems, and the needs that must be addressed in solving them, are important factors in creating a long-range serviceable building.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1990, Issue 1029 (January 1990)
- Other Subject(s):
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1990. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28003392