Moisture Diffusion Analysis of Microstructure Degradation in Graphite/Expoxy Composites / CL. Leung, PJ. Dynes, DH. Kaelble
- Conference Author:
- Nondestructive Evaluation and Flaw Criticality for Composite Materials (1978 : Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Dynes, PJ., Kaelble, DH., Leung, CL., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- Directional diffusion coefficients, that is, D1, D2, and D3, for the principal axis i = 1, 2, 3 of a unidirectional fibrous composite were determined by moisture absorption measurements. It was shown that the initial moisture absorption of a cured dry composite is non-Fickian and may relate to microstructural relaxation of internal stresses.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1979, Issue 696 (December 1979)
- 9780803147614 (e-ISBN), 9780803105270, and 0803105274
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 12.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1979. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28003417