Durability of Bauxite-Waste Pozzolana Cement Concrete / AA. Hammond
- Conference Author:
- Durability of Building Materials and Components (1978 : Ottawa, Canada)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Hammond, AA., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- The durability of calcined bauxite-waste pozzolana cement was evaluated against sulfate, seawater, and soft water attacks to establish acceptance criteria for forecasting its performance under anticipated environmental conditions during the lifetime of its concrete building.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1980, Issue 691 (January 1980)
- Other Subject(s):
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 13.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1980. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28003556