Some Factors Affecting the Design and Use of the Texas Mobile Load Simulator / F. Hugo
- Conference Author:
- Vehicle-Road Interaction (1992 : Santa Barbara, California)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (22 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Hugo, F., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) is implementing a strategy for full-scale accelerated pavement testing (APT). The Texas mobile load simulator (TxMLS) is being designed and manufactured as part of this strategy. Two 1:10 scale MLS models are also being used to conduct laboratory tests to enhance the design, understanding, and use of the machine.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1994, Issue 1225 (January 1994)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803152793 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 10.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1994. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28003644