Homogeneity Test of Continuously Cast Copper Alloy Strip Structure / V. Hor¿̐ưlek, J. Klof¿̐ưc
- Conference Author:
- MiCon 90: Advances in Video Technology for Microstructural Control (1990 : San Francisco, California)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Hor¿̐ưlek, V., Klof¿̐ưc, J., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Continuously cast copper alloy strips nave their own typical structure formed by columnar crystals that grow from the heat-removal walls of the mould towards each other until they impinge and create the so called ¿̐ưdividing area¿̐ư. A new homogeneity test of such a structure is presented. It is based on the intraclass correlation coefficient.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1991, Issue 1094 (January 1991)
- 9780803151628 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 11.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1991. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28003896