The Use of Falling Weight Deflectometer Data in Monitoring Flexible Pavement Systems / DE. Newcomb, SW. Lee, JP. Mahoney, NC. Jackson
- Conference Author:
- Nondestructive Testing of Pavements and Backcalculation of Moduli (1988 : Baltimore, Maryland)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Jackson, NC.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- Pavement performance studies are being conducted in the states of Nevada and Washington for the purpose of developing mechanistically based pavement design procedures for highways. A critical element of each of these studies is the statewide characterization of the pavement materials. The materials characterization process has included laboratory and field testing for 16 sites in Washington and 27 sites in Nevada.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1989, Issue 1026 (January 1989)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 18.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1989. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28004041