The Influence of State of Stress on Low-Cycle Fatigue of Structural Materials. A Literature Survey and Interpretive Report / E. Krempl
- Krempl, Erhard
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (47 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- American Society for Testing and Materials and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- A literature survey was made on the influence of state of stress on the deformation and fracture behavior during low-cycle fatigue. Only the phenomenological aspects of fracture and deformation in the low-cycle range (< 105 cycles) are considered. Most of the materials investigated are shown or are assumed to have isotropic fatigue properties so that anisotropy was generally not considered.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1974, Issue 549 (January 1974)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803155381 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 47.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1974. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28004216