Defect Production Rates by Electrons, Ions and Neutrons in Cubic Metals / P. Jung, BR. Nielsen, HH. Andersen, JF. Bak, H. Knudsen, RR. Coltman, CE. Klabunde, JM. Williams, MW. Guinan, CE. Violet
- Conference Author:
- Effects of Radiation on Materials (1982 : Scottsdale, Arizona)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (20 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Jung, P., Nielsen, BR., Andersen, HH., Bak, JF., Knudsen, H., Coltman, RR., Klabunde, CE., Williams, JM., Guinan, MW., Violet, CE., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The results of an interlaboratory program to study low temperature damage rates in dilute alloys of 300 ppm Zr in vanadium, niobium and molybdenum with electrons, light ions, fission neutrons and high energy neutrons are summarized. Additional experiments and literature data supplied complete sets of data also for the fcc metals Al, Cu and Pt.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1982, Issue 782 (January 1982)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803148468 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 52.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1982. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28004332