Evaluation of Advanced Reactor Pressure Vessel Steels Under Neutron Irradiation / LM. Davies, T. Ingham, RL. Squires
- Conference Author:
- Effects of Radiation on Materials (1982 : Scottsdale, Arizona)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (31 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Davies, LM., Ingham, T., Squires, RL., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- The objective of the work described in this paper is to assess the radiation behaviour of ¿̐ưimproved¿̐ư steels and weldments, produced in various countries.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1982, Issue 782 (January 1982)
- Chemical composition
- Heat affected zones
- Heat treatment
- Materials—Effect of radiation on—Congresses
- Materials—Effect of radiation on.
- Nil ductility transition temperature shift
- Nuclear reactor materials
- Positron annihilation
- Pressure vessels
- Radiation damage
- Tensile strength
- Upper shelf toughness
- Welded joints
- Other Subject(s):
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 12.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1982. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28004338