A Verification Method for Prevention of Penetration of Moisture to Prove Compliance of Performance-Based Building Codes / C. Benge
- Conference Author:
- Performance of Exterior Building Walls (2001 : Phoenix, Arizona)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Benge, C., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The New Zealand building code is performance-based, and to facilitate proof of compliance the Building Industry Authority publishes Approved Documents that provide tests or calculation methods (Verification Methods) and ¿̐ưcookbook¿̐ư solutions (Acceptable Solutions).
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 2003, Issue 1422 (January 2003)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803154742 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 8.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2003. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28004426