Corrosion of Steel and Metal-Coated Steel in Swedish Soils¿̐ưEffects of Soil Parameters / G. Camitz, T-G Vinka
- Conference Author:
- Effects of Soil Characteristics on Corrosion (1987 : Cincinnati, OH)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Camitz, G., Vinka, T-G, American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- This report presents a systematic long-term field study of corrosion in soil of carbon steel and steel coated with zinc and an aluminium-zinc alloy (55% Al/Zn). Exposure is taking place in seven localities with different types of soil. In the report, the effects on corrosion of the groundwater table, embedment in sandfill, soil pH, type of soil, specimen size, and time of exposure are evaluated. The results are based on up to four years of exposure.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1989, Issue 1013 (January 1989)
- Other Subject(s):
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 7.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1989. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28004443