Measurement of Physical Properties of Cracking Catalysts : A Review of the Work of API Committee on Analytical Research / L. Mittelman
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Particle Size Measurement (1958 : Boston, Mass.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Mittelman, L., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- The Subcommittee on Measurement of Physical Properties of Cracking Catalysts, of the American Petroleum Institute Committee on Analytical Research, has been engaged for the past six years on a study of methods of measurement of physical properties. A progress report is now in the draft stage and will present recommended terminology, methods of measurement of density and pore volume, and tentative methods of measurement of particle size by sieving, liquid sedimentation, and air elutriation procedures. Studies are continuing on methods of measurement of surface area, refinement and correlation of particle size procedures, applicability of the various methods to fluid hydroforming catalysts, and measurement of hardness and attrition of pelleted catalysts.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1959, Issue 234 (January 1959)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1959. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28004471