Latest Improvements on Using Polarized X-Ray Excitation EDXRF for the Analysis of Low Sulfur Content in Automotive Fuel / D. Wissmann
- Conference Author:
- Elemental Analysis of Fuels and Lubricants: Recent Advances and Future Prospects (2004 : Tampa, Florida)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Wissmann, D., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- Polarized X-Ray EDXRF has been used for the analysis of low levels of a broad range of elements in light matrices for a long time. By using the polarization of the excitation radiation, the background scattered by the sample is drastically reduced. For the analysis of low sulfur in automotive fuels, this meant a detection limit comparable to the WDXRF technique.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 2005, Issue 1468 (January 2005)
- 9780803155091 (e-ISBN), 9780803134942, and 0803134940
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 5.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2005. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28004635