Characterization of Flexible Pavement : A Case Study / GY. Baladi
- Conference Author:
- Properties of Flexible Pavement Materials (1981 : Houston, Texas)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Baladi, GY.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The degradation and the damage state of a flexible pavement section may be attributed to several factors. These include environmental factors, traffic loading factors, and material interaction and variability factors. The collective conditions of a pavement section in a particular damage state may be called pavement damage index (PDI). Such a damage index is related to the pavement deflection output.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1983, Issue 807 (January 1983)
- 9780803148734 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 10.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1983. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28004650