New Approaches for Studying Rheology Properties of Asphalts / HE. Schweyer, BE. Ruth, CF. Potts
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- After 2000 years or more of using asphalts for engineering purposes that involve their rheological properties, we are finally beginning to understand their behavior. It is our opinion that the mystery of deformation of bitumen or its composites or both under stress has to be no different from any other viscoelastic engineering material. The principal differences one would expect should be only in the magnitude of the individual viscoelastic components contributions to affecting the response of a material to which type of stress (shear, compression, etc.) that is applied.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1983, Issue 807 (January 1983)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1983. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28004654