Toward Adoption of a Universal Laboratory Accreditation Criteria / JW. Locke
- Conference Author:
- Evaluation and Accreditation of Inspection and Test Activities (1981 : Washington, D.C.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Locke, JW., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- This paper presents a comparison of five laboratory accreditation criteria in six basic categories: organization, human resources, material resources, operating procedures, record keeping, and other. A brief analysis of each set of criteria points out their strengths and weaknesses. The intent of the paper is not to present a proposed set of universal criteria but rather to present comparisons of the elements of the criteria in order to assist standards development organizations to expedite the evolution of such a universal set of criteria.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1983, Issue 814 (January 1983)
- 9780803148802 (e-ISBN), 9780803102538, and 0803102534
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1983. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28004661