A Public Utility's Approach to Evaluating Laboratory Test Activities / WR. Woodall
- Conference Author:
- Evaluation and Accreditation of Inspection and Test Activities (1981 : Washington, D.C.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Woodall, WR., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access. and Subscription required for access to full text.
- The purpose of this paper is to discuss a public utility's approach to obtaining satisfactory and reliable evaluation, verification, and accreditation of its laboratory testing. These activities include fuel testing, chemical testing, identification and analysis of biological samples, testing of electrical equipment, and the like. An essential need is to demonstrate credible results and test procedures that will be accepted by regulatory agencies, fuel vendors, and the courts if necessary.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1983, Issue 814 (January 1983)
- 0803102534, 9780803102538, and 9780803148802 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 1.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition., Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., and Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1983. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28004669