X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry for Analysis of Fly Ash Column Leachates / HW. Young, M. Boybay, JC. Young, T. Demirel
- Conference Author:
- Hazardous and Industrial Solid Waste Testing: Second Symposium (2nd : 1982 : Lake Buena Vista, FL)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Boybay, M., Demirel, T., Young, HW., Young, JC., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- An investigation was conducted to determine the suitability of X-ray fluorescence (XRF) for analyzing the complex mixture of elements in fly ash leachates.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1983, Issue 805 (January 1983)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803148727 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 7.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1983. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28004848