Triaxial Permeability and Strength Testing of Contaminated Soils / JC. Evans, H-Y Fang
- Conference Author:
- Advanced Triaxial Testing of Soil and Rock (1986 : Louisville, Kentucky)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Evans, JC., Fang, H-Y, American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- As a consequence of hazardous and toxic waste disposal in the subsurface environment, triaxial permeability and strength tests on contaminated soils or with hazardous pore fluids must be conducted for extended time periods. The determination of hydraulic conductivity and shear strength of contaminated soils (or of uncontaminated soils using contaminated permeants) requires equipment and procedures different from those required for conventional triaxial permeability and strength testing.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1988, Issue 977 (January 1988)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 20.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1988. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28004959