Thresholds for and Time Dependence of UV-Photon-Induced Desorption of Lithium Atoms from Lithium-Fluoride Single Crystals / RF. Haglund, NH. Tolk
- Conference Author:
- Laser Induced Damage in Optical Materials: 1986 (1986 : Boulder, Colorado)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Haglund, RF., Tolk, NH., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The rapid pace of development in short-wavelength light sources ¿̐ư ranging from available excimer lasers to projected vuv and xuv free-electron lasers ¿̐ư is stimulating investigations of the electronic photon-materials interactions which may be the rate-limiting processes in catastrophic optical damage.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1988, Issue 1028 (January 1988)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803150324 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1988. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28005102