Testing to Determine the Effect of High-Pressure Hydrogen Environments on the Mechanical Properties of Metals / WT. Chandler, RJ. Walter
- Conference Author:
- Hydrogen Embrittlement Testing (1972 : Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (28 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Chandler, WT.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Equipment and procedures used in performing tension, fracture mechanics, fatigue, and creep tests on metal specimens in high-pressure hydrogen are described. Important test parameters, in particular, hydrogen purity and methods of achieving high purity are considered. The interpretation and use of data obtained from the various tests in high-pressure hydrogen are discussed.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1974, Issue 543 (January 1974)
- 9780803155794 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 12.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1974. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28005183