Critical Appraisal of Proposal to Grade Paving Asphalts by Viscosity at 140 F / N. W. McLeod
- Conference Author:
- Grading of Paving Asphalts by Viscosity at 140 F Versus Penetration at 77 F (1966 : Atlantic City, N. J.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (36 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- McLeod, N. W., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access. and Subscription required for access to full text.
- The proposal to grade asphalt cements by viscosity at 140 F, and to eliminate grading by penetration at 77 F, has been made to facilitate high temperature pavement construction operations, and particularly to eliminate delayed rolling.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1967, Issue 424 (January 1967)
- 0803161778, 9780803160231 (e-ISBN), and 9780803161771
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 11.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition., Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., and Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1967. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28005217