On the Estimation of the Corrosion Rates of Metals in Soils by Electrochemical Measurements / ET. Serra, WA. Mannheimer
- Conference Author:
- Underground Corrosion (1979 : Williamsburg, Virginia)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Mannheimer, WA., Serra, ET., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Studies are described to characterize soil aggressivity along electrical transmission lines and substation sites.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1981, Issue 741 (January 1981)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803148079 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1981. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28005284