Alpine Skiing Injuries in Scandinavian Skiers / A. Ekeland, ¿̐ư. Holtmoen, H. Lystad
- Conference Author:
- Skiing Trauma and Safety: Eighth International Symposium (8th : 1989 : Riksgr¿̐ưsen, Sweden)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Ekeland, A.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The skiing injuries and skiing behavior of skiers from Norway, Sweden, and Denmark were studied in 4 Norwegian ski resorts during the winter of 1985/1986. A total of 328 injured skiers were recorded and compared with a randomly selected control population of 316 uninjured skiers.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1991, Issue 1104 (January 1991)
- 9780803151642 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 20.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1991. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28005370