Accelerated Small Specimen Test Method for Measuring the Fatigue Strength in the Failure Analysis of Fasteners / L. Raymond
- Conference Author:
- Structural Integrity of Fasteners: Second Volume (2nd : 1999 : Seattle, Washington)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Raymond, L.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- In conducting a failure analysis on a fastener, measuring fatigue strength or endurance limit is often the time-limiting factor in the analysis. The classical approach to measure the fatigue strength, which often takes as much as 3¿̐ư4 months to 3¿̐ư4 years using several machines, cannot be tolerated from an operational cost perspective, especially if the failure closes down production.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 2000, Issue 1391 (January 2000)
- 9780803154391 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 9.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2000. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28005483