The Application of Minority Carrier Lifetime Techniques in Modern CZ Silicon / R. Falster, G. Borionetti
- Conference Author:
- Recombination Lifetime Measurements in Silicon (1997 : Santa Clara, CA)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (24 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Borionetti, G., Falster, R., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The applications of minority carrier recombination lifetime measurement techniques to a variety of problems associated with the manufacture and use of modern CZ silicon are discussed. The uses of the ELYMAT and microwave photoconductive decay techniques applied to issues of transition metal contamination, ultra long carrier lifetimes, oxygen clustering and precipitation, intrinsic point defect reactions and gettering phenomena are considered. The uses and limitations of injection level control and surface recombination velocity measurement are also discussed.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1998, Issue 1340 (January 1998)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803153899 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 24.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1998. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28005785