Development of Test and Analysis Methods for Thick-Wall, Graphite/Epoxy Filament-Wound Composite Materials Fracture Toughness / RA. Riddle, SW. Beckwith
- Conference Author:
- Composite Materials: Testing and Design (Seventh Conference) (7th : 1984 : Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (20 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Riddle, RA., Beckwith, SW., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Fracture control techniques for full-scale structural articles generally require laboratory test data, analysis of key parameters, and evaluation using fracture mechanics techniques. These parameters, usually fracture toughness or critical strain energy release rate, are often measured for metals and even thin-wall composite materials. However, data on thick-wall composites greater than 25 mm is virtually nonexistent.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1986, Issue 893 (January 1986)
- 9780803149632 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 18.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1986. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28005824