Identification and Selection of Keywords for Indexing Voluntary Consensus Standards / WP. Ellis
- Conference Author:
- Standardizing Terminology for Better Communication: Practice, Applied Theory, and Results (1991 : Cleveland, Ohio)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Ellis, WP., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- ASTM standards presently are compiled as a 68-volume sectionalized Annual Book of ASTM Standards. Each section has an index, and there is also a general index volume covering all of the more-than-8500 standards. These indexes are prepared by a senior person on the ASTM Staff, an experienced professional indexer but not one who is an expert in the many disciplines and fields that are the subjects of ASTM standards.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1993, Issue 1166 (January 1993)
- 9780803152274 (e-ISBN), 9780803114937, and 0803114931
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 15.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1993. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28005997