- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The cleaning method selected for cold cleaning depends entirely upon the nature and requirements of the cleaning job. There are six factors which usually dictate the method to be used: 1. Degree of cleanliness desired. 2. Size and shape of the article to be cleaned. 3. Composition and materials of construction. 4. Nature of soil. 5. Hazards. 6. Overall cost. Consideration of these factors, along with an understanding of the cold cleaning methods outlined below, should make it relatively simple to select the most appropriate process.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1966, Issue 403 (January 1966)
- 9780803167551 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1966. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28006152