Uniaxial, Biaxial, and Fatigue Properties of Polyester Fiber Glass / LH. Irwin, WA. Dunlap, PV. Compton
- Conference Author:
- Composite Materials: Testing and Design (Third Conference) (3rd : 1973 : Williamsburg, Va.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (24 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Compton, PV., Dunlap, WA., Irwin, LH., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- Uniaxial flexure and tension tests and biaxial flexure tests were performed on two systems of fiber glass-reinforced polyester (FRP) and also on an FRP-polyurethane foam composite to evaluate their suitability for possible use as expedient paving materials. The principal parameters studied were ultimate strength, elastic modulus, and fatigue behavior.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1974, Issue 546 (January 1974)
- Other Subject(s):
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 12.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1974. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28006181