Use of a Laser Imaging System for Agricultural Spray Analysis / LE. Bode, BC. Jahn, RC. Derksen
- Conference Author:
- Pesticide Formulations and Application Systems: Fifth Volume (5th : 1984 : Kansas City, Missouri)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (5 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Bode, LE.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The PMS laser imaging system has the capability to rapidly determine the droplet spectrum from agricultural spray nozzles. The system hardware is reliable and accurate but correct sampling techniques are required to obtain representative data for each nozzle setting. Probe aperture width, sampling method and location, droplet density and velocity all affect the results obtained. Used properly, the system will increase our knowledge of droplet size spectrums so that pesticide application efficiency can be improved.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1986, Issue 915 (January 1986)
- 9780803149809 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1986. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28006375