Quantification of the ¿̐ưTapping¿̐ư Technique for the Detection of Edge Defects in Laminated Plates / VH. Kenner, GH. Staab, H-S Jing
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- A miniature piezoelectric transducer has been used to sense both details of the loading history and features of the ringing response in tapping tests conducted on bonded aluminum and graphite/epoxy plates containing artificial flaws. Either the loading or the ringing phase of the resulting output records exhibits significant differences for loading occurring over, as opposed to off, the flaw. When the data are examined in the frequency domain, it is found that major details are beyond the audible range of frequencies.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1985, Issue 876 (January 1985)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 8.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1985. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28006462