Fatigue Thresholds of Delamination Crack Growth in Orthotropic Graphite/Epoxy Laminates / C-G Gustafson, L. Jilk¿̐ưn, PA. Gradin
- Conference Author:
- Delamination and Debonding of Materials (1983 : Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Gradin, PA., Gustafson, C-G, Jilk¿̐ưn, L., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- During manufacturing of fiber composite structures, cracks of small sizes are introduced during layup and drilling, and in the making of cutouts. The component itself sometimes has sites that are prone to delaminations, such as the junction of the web and the flange of a beam. Under cyclic loading these interlaminar defects can grow.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1985, Issue 876 (January 1985)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803149410 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 12.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1985. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28006463