Fracture Behavior of Thornel 300/5208 Graphite-Epoxy Laminates¿̐ưPart 1 : Unnotched Laminates / GP. Sendeckyj, MD. Richardson, JE. Pappas
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- Basic stress-strain and strength data generated as part of a systematic investigation of the fracture behavior of 8-ply Thornel 300/5208 graphite-epoxy laminates are compared with theoretically predicted response curves based on single-ply stress-strain curves. Results are given for (¿̐ư?)2s, (0/¿̐ư?/0)s, (90/¿̐ư?/90)s, (0/¿̐ư45/90)s, and (90/¿̐ư45/0)s laminates where ? = 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, and 90 deg.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1975, Issue 580 (January 1975)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 10.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1975. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28006566