Sampling of Copper Cathodes / M. Lamela, C. Palacios
- Conference Author:
- Sampling and Analysis of Copper Cathodes (1982 : Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (30 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Lamela, M., Palacios, C., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- In order to devise a system for the sampling of copper cathodes using a mechanical punch it was first necessary to establish the distribution of impurities between individual samples and their location. To do this a cathode was divided into 171 pieces and each piece melted individually. Samples for analysis were then taken from the melt by suction through a 3.8-mm-ID glass tube and analyzed for impurities by emission spectrometry. The results obtained were summarized and studied statistically to determine the average content and standard deviation.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1984, Issue 831 (January 1984)
- Other Subject(s):
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 1.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1984. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28006625