Production of Granular Products by Roll Compaction / CE. Johnson
- Conference Author:
- Pesticide Formulations and Application Systems: Seventh Volume (7th : 1986 : Phoenix, Arizonal)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Johnson, CE., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- Particle size enlargement of powders has become a very important process variable. A number of physical properties of powders can be altered to meet specific needs by changing particle size and bulk density.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1987, Issue 968 (January 1987)
- 9780803150249 (e-ISBN), 9780803109704, and 0803109709
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 5.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1987. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28006762