Generation and Use of Composite Material Data Bases / K. Ranger
- Conference Author:
- Computerization and Networking of Materials Data Bases (1987 : Philadelphia, PA)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Ranger, K.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The use of composite material data bases in the structural design process is important due to the great number of material systems that are currently available. In preliminary and final design, it is efficient to have computer programs that use data bases containing fiber, matrix, ply, and laminate information. Definitions and methods of generation (estimation techniques and test methods) for these data bases are included. The AS1/3501-5 graphite/epoxy material system is used in the examples. This paper is intended as a guide for implementation of a composite material data base system for a design group.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1989, Issue 1017 (January 1989)
- 9780803150782 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 5.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1989. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28007047