A Realistic Approach for Testing the Thermal Insulation Value of Closed-Cell Spray Polyurethane Foam Roof Insulation / M. Sherman, W. Mullally, J. Garcia, D. Dobrez-Flores
- Conference Author:
- Roofing Research and Standards Development: 5th Volume (5th : 2003 : Tampa, Florida)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Sherman, M.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The thermal resistance characteristics of thicker closed-cell spray polyurethane foam insulation products appear to be understated when tested at one inch thickness as required in ASTM C1O29-96 . This results in excessive and costlier foam thicknesses being prescribed to meet a specifier's R-value requirements than if full product thickness conditioning before full product thermal resistance testing had been specified.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 2003, Issue 1451 (January 2003)
- 9780803154889 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 1.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2003. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28007062