Yield and Fracture of Biaxially Stressed Zircaloy-4 Cladding Tubes at Room Temperature and at 400¿̐ưC / G. Dressler, KH. Matucha
- Conference Author:
- Zirconium in the Nuclear Industry (1976 : Quebec City, Canada)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Dressler, G.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- Zircaloy-4 cladding tubes differing in texture only (Materials I and II were loaded simultaneously by internal pressure and axial forces at different stress ratios, ? = axial stress, ?a, and tangential stress, ?t. Each stress ratio a was kept constant during the whole test, that is, from the beginning of elastic deformation to the fracture of specimens.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1977, Issue 633 (January 1977)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 5.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1977. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28007172