D 512 - 55 T Tentative Methods of Test for Chloride ion in Industrial Water and Industrial Waste Water / . Committee D-19.
- Committee D-19, .
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (5 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- American Society for Testing and Materials and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- (a) These methods cover the volumetric determination of chloride ion in industrial water and industrial waste water. The following two methods are included: Sections Referee Method A (Mercurimetric Titration) 5 to 12 Referee Method B (Silver Nitrate Titration) 13 to 19 (b) Referee Method A is applicable to high-purity industrial water and water relatively free of heavy metal ions. Referee Method B is applicable to low-purity industrial water and industrial waste water.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1960, Issue 148D (January 1960)
- 9780803159280 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1960. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28007232