D 1128 - 58 T Tentative Method for Identification of Types of Microorganisms and Microscopic Matter in Industrial Water and Industrial Waste Water / . Committee D-19.
- Committee D-19, .
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- American Society for Testing and Materials and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access. and Subscription required for access to full text.
- This method covers the identification by microscopic examination of bacterial cells, mold filaments, algae, protozoa and other small animals, and such particles of inert material as may be found in industrial water and industrial waste water.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1960, Issue 148D (January 1960)
- 0803160828, 9780803159280 (e-ISBN), and 9780803160828
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition., Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., and Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1960. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28007241