Biological Endpoints for Compatibility / S. C. Woodward
- Conference Author:
- Plastics in Surgical Implants (1964 : Indianapolis, Ind.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Woodward, S. C.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Implant polymeric materials which may be absorbed or degraded by the host must be examined for the local histologic responses which they elicit, as well as for their systemic toxic effects, antigenicity, and carcinogenicity. A review of experiments describing these effects is provided. Few assay systems whereby highly reactive polymers can be compared for histotoxicity have been developed.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1965, Issue 386 (January 1965)
- 9780803160101 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 28.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1965. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28007292