Preparation of Natural Matrix Type Samples for Performance Evaluation of Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Contract Laboratories / HA. Clements, RE. Loebker, DL. Klosterman
- Conference Author:
- Waste Testing and Quality Assurance: Second Volume (1986 : Washington, DC)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (5 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Clements, HA., Klosterman, DL., Loebker, RE., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access. and Subscription required for access to full text.
- The Quality Assurance (QA) Branch develops, analyzes, and distributes natural matrix samples to evaluate the performance of laboratories conducting analyses for the Office of Solid Waste (OSW). In these studies each laboratory is requested to analyze an organic sample and an inorganic sample using the analytical methods specified by OSW.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1990, Issue 1062 (January 1990)
- 0803112939, 9780803112933, and 9780803151239 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition., Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., and Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1990. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28007359