A Theoretical Model of Water Penetration into Concrete Masonry Units / PR. Barkofsky, ME. Driscoll
- Conference Author:
- Masonry: Design and Construction, Problems and Repair (1992 : Miami, FL)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Barkofsky, PR.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The effect of water damage on masonry walls is well known, and a variety of test methods have been developed to measure the susceptibility of masonry to the forces that drive water within wall systems. Several test methods and their correlation to these forces are discussed in a separate paper.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1993, Issue 1180 (January 1993)
- 9780803152359 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 8.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1993. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28007780