Interim Report on a Study to Determine Lap Splice Requirements for Reinforced Masonry / MP. Schuller, MI. Hammons, RH. Atkinson
- Conference Author:
- Masonry: Design and Construction, Problems and Repair (1992 : Miami, FL)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Schuller, MP., Hammons, MI., Atkinson, RH., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- An investigation of parameters which affect the strength of lap splices within reinforced masonry is currently being conducted as part of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers program for Construction Productivity Advancement Research (CPAR). Results from the first phase of the investigation complement existing data regarding lap splices in reinforced masonry and provide a comprehensive review of the effects of masonry unit width, masonry unit type, reinforcing bar diameter, and lap length on both the strength and monotonic behavior of lap splices in masonry.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1993, Issue 1180 (January 1993)
- 9780803152359 (e-ISBN), 9780803114920, and 0803114923
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 14.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1993. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28007785