The ASTM F 1045-87 Standard Performance Specification for Ice Hockey Helmets / CA. Morehouse
- Conference Author:
- Safety in Ice Hockey (1987 : Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Morehouse, CA., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- In this article, the apparatus and procedures for conducting the impact and chin strap tests required in the ASTM Standard Performance Specification for Ice Hockey Helmets (F 1045-87) are described briefly. An attempt was made to describe these tests in a manner that can be understood by individuals with no special scientific background. In addition to the descriptions of the apparatus and procedures, the advantages and disadvantages of the principal components of the tests are included. These have provided much of the rationale for the development of the standard in its current form.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1989, Issue 1050 (January 1989)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803151017 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 3.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1989. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28007954