Meeting on Standardization of Wear Test Methods for Ceramics, Cermets, and Coatings / MG. Gee
- Conference Author:
- Selection and Use of Wear Tests for Ceramics (1987 : Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (5 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Gee, MG., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- A one-day meeting was held on the ¿̐ưStandardization of Wear Test Methods for Ceramics, Cermets, and Coatings¿̐ư at the National Physical Laboratory in September 1986. Over ninety delegates, mostly from the UK, attended. Six papers dealt with various aspects of wear testing for ceramics and coatings, and two papers reported the results of interlaboratory exercises. These were concerned with the first round robin of the Wear Test Methods technical working area of VAMAS and the first exercise of a parallel UK group.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1988, Issue 1010 (January 1988)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803150294 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1988. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28008350