Oedometer Testing at the Norwegian Geotechnical Institute / G. Sandbaekken, T. Berre, S. Lacasse
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The paper describes the test equipment, the testing procedures, and the interpretation of the results from oedometer tests as practiced today by the Norwegian Geotechnical Institute. Both the incremental loading and the constant-rate-of-strain methods are used. The test procedures and the interpretation include steps to account for the effects of sample disturbance. A new method for determination of the coefficient of consolidation is presented.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1986, Issue 892 (January 1986)
- 9780803149625 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 15.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1986. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28008392