Effect of Early Joint Movement on Oxime Silicons Sealants and Comparison to Other One-Part Silicone Systems / DR. Flackett
- Conference Author:
- Science and Technology of Building Seals, Sealants, Glazing, and Waterproofing: Second Volume (2nd : 1992 : Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Flackett, DR.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Two separate investigations are discussed concerning effect of early joint movements. 1. Continuous Cycling While Curing The overall physical properties of sealants cured in a joint undergoing continuous +/- 10% deformation for one week are compared to those of sealants cured under static conditions. Acetoxy, benzamide, alkoxy and oxime systems were studied. 2. ¿̐ưCrack Test¿̐ư Freshly prepared joints of different formulations were elongated to 25% of their original width starting 15 minutes after preparation. The effect on the surface and body of the sealants as well as the displacement from substrate was observed.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1992, Issue 1200 (January 1992)
- 9780803152205 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 3.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1992. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28008424